REST API fixes, lib updates, partner management
- In case of an authentication error the REST API did not return HTTP 401 but HTTP 400
- In case of an error in the REST API interface the returned HTTP code was always 200 and was not in sync with the returned status of the JSON error object
- If there were REST API requests during the startup of the mendelson AS2 the REST API initialization failed - a HTTP server restart was required to make it working again.
- 3rd party libs updates: Updated HSQLDB to 2.7.0, MINA to 2.2.1, Flatlaf to 2.4, Jackson to 2.13.4
- In the partner manager it is possible now to perform changes to all existing partners in one dialog, e.g. set the directory poll interval or disable/enable the directory poll
- The transmission detail dialog shows now if the used connection was a secure connection
- The certificate manager mark certificates now that are in use - this makes it easier to identify unused certificates if you would like to remove them