- Added an option for the TLS to trust all end user certificates if the root and intermediate certificate exits
- Added options to change settings in the client which are related to the underlaying HTTP server. These are the HTTP port, the HTTPS port, the number of max inbound connection. It is no longer necessary to modify the HTTP servers basic settings in config files.
- Modified the settings structure and added a new section "connectivity"
- Added several UI help tooltips in the client
- Added the possibility to send notifications to multiple mail accounts
- Modified the internal database access structure - this should result in better performance if you are using an external database server