Database connections not closed, web interface improvements
- The web client did not close the database connections
- As all connections are pooled and the web client uses this pool, too, it was possible to request more database connections than available if the pool limit was reached. In this case a database connection request requests an unpooled connection now.
- The server settings have been moved to the database. This results in no specific behavior in single node mode but in HA all nodes now share the same server settings. Under Linux the access to the preferences API was limited sometimes, too - this change should fix this as just client settings are stored there now.
- The web interface contains information now about the time offset between local and remote server
- There was a problem in computing the right timezone offset in the web interface